1. The controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity that will decide how your personal data will be used, is POSH LASHES spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Żeligowskiego 3/5, 90-752 Łódź, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000638269, holder of the following NIP (VAT Number): 7292712804 and REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 365454801.
2. You can contact us:
by e-mail with our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, by calling +48 42 715 80 14, in writing to the address of our registered office indicated above.
3. We process your personal data as it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of services via electronic means - the basis of processing is your consent.
If necessary, we process your personal data also for the purpose of concluding and implementing a contract of sale (distance), the subject of which are goods available in our online shop. In addition, the law requires us to process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes when concluding a contract of sale.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on our legitimate interest, i.e.:
considering complaints that may be made by you in connection with the purchase of goods in our shop;
asserting or defending against claims arising as a result of the conclusion of the aforementioned contracts;
With your consent, we process your data for the purpose of marketing products and services, including sending you commercial and marketing information.
4. We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the following purposes:
considering complaints that may be submitted by you; asserting or defending against claims in connection with the performance of the contract; performing legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations; for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for the purpose of marketing products and services until you withdraw your consent.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities supporting us in concluding and performing the contracts referred to above, as well as in asserting or defending against claims, in performing obligations arising from the provisions of law, and also supporting us in providing marketing services, including in particular: entities providing advisory, consulting, audit, legal, tax, accounting assistance, research agencies operating on our behalf, Poczta Polska (Polish Post), courier companies, IT service providers, marketing agencies, as well as to entities associated with us personally or by capital, and our business partners.
6. You are entitled to access the content of your data and to correct them, remove them or restrict their processing.
To the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of prior consent.
To the extent that the basis for personal data processing is the performance of a contract – you have the right to transfer the provided personal data to another controller.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of handling complaints, asserting or defending against claims.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection.
7. Providing personal data for the purposes of concluding and performing a contract of sale is voluntary. However, providing such data is a necessary condition for concluding the contract. As a consequence of not providing the above data, it is impossible to conclude and then perform the contract.
If required by law, we may ask you to provide other information required e.g. for accounting or tax reasons.
Providing personal data for marketing purposes, including analytical and statistical purposes, is voluntary. However, if you do not provide personal data, you will not be able to receive our marketing offer.