We respect the right to privacy and protecting personal data of our Users. This document is describing the rules of gathering, storing and usage of personal data provided by the users.
Definition of personal data is contained in art. 36 section 3 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. According to a legal definition, any data regarding a identified or possible to identify a person is considered personal data.
Personal data administrator
Administrator of users' data is POSH LASHES spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company limited partnership) with registered office in Łódź ul. Senatorska 14/16, 93-192 Łódź, entered into the Business Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście XX Commercial and Registration Department of the National Court under number 0000638269, holder of a VAT UE identification number 7292712804 and REGON number 365454801.
Users' personal data is protected according to applicable law, especially according to Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
Type of collected personal data
- The personal data are gathered by Administrator during:
- Filling out the personal questionnaire during registration for the account,
- Signing up for newsletter,
- Making an order (users which do not have an account)
- During filling out the personal questionnaire there are gathered a personal data are: name, surname, company, birth date, sex, address, telephone number;
- During sign up for a newsletter, the gathered personal data: email address.
- During making an order the gathered personal data are: name, surname company, birth date, address, phone number;
The objective of gathering personal data
- Personal data are gathered to process an order that was placed via internet service.
- Personal data gathered during signing up for a newsletter is uses to inform a customer about new arrivals and plans carried out by our internet service.
- Personal data such as purchase history and personal data are gathered during setting up an account and making orders to pursuing and process loyalty programs
Sharing personal data
Gathered personal data of users can be shared with other companies or third parties only if authorized by law or under these conditions:
- To process and order users personal data can be shared with courier or mail company, banks, and distributors that will process the order.
- In other cases with users consent and in case of an obligation under the legislation.
Personal data update
The user has a right to access their personal data and make changes to incorrect or becomes obsolete or to delete them.
Cookie files are a small text information in a form of text files sent by server and saved in the device with which user access the website https://poshlashes.com/ (for example on a hard drive of a computer, laptop or a memory card of a smartphone - depends on a device)
At website https://poshlashes.com/ we use our own cookies both permanent and session cookie files.
We also use external cookies from third party sites that work with us like Google, Facebook. Taking into consideration that some cookie files from our partner sites work differently than stated in this policy and that we cannot control cookie files of third party websites please acquaint yourself with information regarding cookie files available on our partner websites like Google https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/cookies/ and conditions of using Google Analytics Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
We also use Tracking pixel (otherwise known as web bug), which has a similar function like cookie files but are unrecognized by the user. Tracking pixels are used to measure the behavior of the user on our website, sending a newsletter and to custom offers in remarketing advertisement. Data are anonymous and aren't tied to any personal data, user's device or a data base. To turn off a web bug while using our website you can use tools like web washer, bugnosys or AdBlock (for Firefox). To turn off web bug in the newsletter you need to change properties to not show the message in HTML. Web bug doesn't work also when the message is read offline.
Most web browsers available on the market automatically accept cookies. Each user has an option to adjust the conditions of using cookie files by making changes in a web browser. It means that for example, the user can partially restrict (for example for some time) or completely turn off saving of the cookie files - the latter might change the way the website functions.